Your wedding day will be one of the most important days of your whole life. Here at Studio LAVO we understand the importance of having the perfect look on your special day. If you are planning to complete your makeup look solo, we can offer a customized one on one lesson to ensure that you can do so without any mistakes! Here are a few tips that you can look forward to during your lesson!
Bridal makeup can be tricky, there is a very fine line between being photo ready and still looking natural in person. Bridal makeup has become one of the most important parts of brides special day. There is so much importance paled upon flawless makeup and stellar photography to capture those magic moments that are treasured forever. HERE ARE A FEW TIPS FROM OUR AWARD WINNING MAKEUP ARTISTS!
1. The most important part to creating a flawless bridal look is to start with the prep and prime process before applying the makeup. It is recommended to work with and aesthetician in the previous months prior to the big day. This will help to ensure that your skin is as healthy and beautiful as possible. Exfoliation and hydration are key!
2. It is highly recommended that you use a full coverage foundation and concealer on your big day, this will help to even out skin tone and will read well on camera. Be sure to use a good hydrating moisturizer first to ensure that you don't look dry and cakey. Choose a longwear formula without and SPF to avoid a white hue in photos.
3. It is important to keep your look as classic and timeless as possible. Stay away from trendy makeup looks. You wouldn't want to look back on your photos and regret that you had bright blue eyeshadow or a heavy wing liner 10 years from now.
4. It is imperative that you choose waterproof makeup including eyeliner, mascara and lip products. This will ensure that any tears, sweat, and excess oils won't adversely affect your special look.
5. Lastly, be sure to use a setting spray and/or powder to lock in your look. This will help to make your application last throughout the entire event!